About SERVPRO of Tuscaloosa
James D. & Larry Elmore
Owners of SERVPRO of Tuscaloosa
SERVPRO® of Tuscaloosa has been in business for over 25 years and understands the stress and worry caused by a fire or water damage and the chaos it causes your life and home or business.
For 25 years, SERVPRO of Tuscaloosa has been helping the people of Tuscaloosa, Alabama and neighboring communities. Thousands of customers have called upon us to restore their property.
Committed to Our Community
Committed to Our Community
Owner Don Elmore and our leadership team grew up and raised their families in this community. We are invested in the future of our community and our customers’ needs. As we’ve grown, our mission has never changed. We serve the people, the businesses and organizations of the Tuscaloosa area that help make our community great.
We are committed to hiring top qualified people and training them for excellence.
Our team draws on decades of experience in property restoration. From initial and ongoing training at SERVPRO’s Corporate Training Facility to regular IICRC industry certifications, rest assured our staff is equipped with the knowledge to restore your property.
The SERVPRO Difference
Our motto is “Like it never even happened.” We offer the highest possible standard of professionalism in the restoration, cleanup, and mitigation of your home or business and have gained the reputation as the premier water, fire and mold remediation service.
If you would like to schedule service for your home or business, please call today! 205-339-5022
Insurance and Payment Information
For a stress free claims process, SERVPRO works with your insurance to help manage the insurance process and paperwork.
We also accept the following credit cards for your convenience:
- AMRT - Applied Microbial Remediation Technician
- ASD - Applied Structural Drying Technician
- CCT - Carpet Cleaning Technician
- CDS - Commercial Drying Specialist
- ECTP - Employee Certification Training Program
- FSRT - Fire & Smoke Damage Restoration Technician
- IICRC Certified Firm
- OSHA - 10-hour General and/or Construction Industry Training Program
- RCT - Rug Cleaning Technician
- RRRP - Lead-Based Paint Activities and Renovation
- RRT - Carpet Repair & Reinstallation Technician
- UFT - Upholstery & Fabric Cleaning Technician
- WRT - Water Damage Restoration Technician
- Capstone BNI
- EPA | Alabama Lead Certified Firm
- IICRC - Certified Firm
- State of Alabama HVAC Certified
- The Chamber of Commerce of West Alabama
- The Home Builders Association of Tuscaloosa
- Alabama Gulf Coast/Florida Panhandle - Outstanding Storm Team Award
- SERVPRO® Franchise of the Year for the State of Alabama