If you have a fire or water emergency, please call us now at (205) 339-5022

To have the optimal experience while using this site, you will need to update your browser. You may want to try one of the following alternatives:

Fire & Water - Cleanup & Restoration

Heating Unit Caused House Fire

3/28/2018 (Permalink)

Smoke damage from fire in Northport Home.

One of the leading causes of house fires is food related fires, however, close behind will be heating accessory fires. This home had several family members and the more people in your home, the more belongings accumulate. During the colder weeks, a space heater was left running to close to some of these contents causing a small fire. Because it was left unattended, the small fire took over the entire home. The home and many of the contents are beyond salvageable. The damage is so bad, that the tub clogged and filled with water from the Northport Fire Department putting out the fire to save the structure of the home. You can also see how heavy the soot damage is from the fire on the shower walls.

Other News

View Recent Posts