Let's Go to CE Class!
SERVPRO® of Tuscaloosa offers both credit and non-credit Continuing Education Courses (CE) for insurance agents, insurance adjusters, and Real Estate professionals. The Continuing Education Courses provide students with updated information to better serve their customers!
Continuing Education Courses (CE) are available almost every month at locations throughout the Northport and Tuscaloosa area. These programs are designed to improve the knowledge of your staff regarding emergency mitigation. Because of the COVID-19 pandemic, we have started offering virtual CE Courses via Zoom.
SERVPRO® of Tuscaloosa offers these CE Courses:
- Restorative Drying for Water Damage
- Restoring Contaminated Buildings
- Biohazard Cleanup
- Deodorization of Malodors
- Mitigation Awareness and Response Seminar (MARS)
- Understanding the Restoration Industry: Property Fire Damage Restoration
- Cleaning & Restoring Smoke-Damaged Contents
Talk to your SERVPRO® of Tuscaloosa representative to learn more about the Continuing Education Courses that SERVPRO® is teaching. Also, talk to your rep about when the next class will be offered and how to register. You can also call SERVPRO® of Tuscaloosa's office to find out when upcoming courses will be offered at 205-553-8377!