Continuing Education Courses
SERVPRO offers both credit and non-credit Continuing Education Courses (CE) for insurance agents, insurance adjusters, and Real Estate professionals. The Continuing Education Courses provide the student with updated information to better serve their customers.
Continuing Education Courses (CE) are available almost every month at locations throughout the Tuscaloosa area. These programs are designed to improve the knowledge of your staff regarding emergency mitigation.
SERVPRO of Tuscaloosa offers these CE courses:
- Biohazard Cleanup
- Cleaning & Restoring Smoke-Damaged Contents
- Deodorization of Malodors
- Mitigation Awareness and Response Seminar (MARS)
- Understanding the Restoration Industry: Property Fire Damage Restoration
- Restorative Drying for Water Damage
- Restoring Contaminated Buildings
Talk to your SERVPRO of Tuscaloosa representative to learn more about the Continuing Education courses that SERVPRO is teaching. Also, talk to your rep about when the next class will be offered and how to register. You can also call SERVPRO of Tuscaloosa's office to find out when the next course will be offered at 205-553-877.